Focke Meler is a faithful ally for hot-melt applications in the wide world of ceramics (waxes, EVA- or PUR-based) to meet the various requirements of this market:
Meler Hot Melt Gluing Systems
Systems for adhesive application in the extensive construction market, such as in windows, insulation, doors, laminates, etc.
- Glued tile assembly in grids
- Scratch protection
- Wrap-around tile packaging
- Final palletising of packs
We also have a full range of very easy-to-use melters with very low energy consumption for applying all kinds of adhesives and sealants, and big coating heads that are highly suitable for use in:
- Soundproofing insulation panels
- Security net application on panels for ventilated façades
- Coating mouldings for cornices
- Labelling and palletising sacks of cement or plaster
In all these cases, Focke Meler offers an optimal solution that guarantees perfect dispensing and a perfect finish.
How Does A Meler
Gluing System Work?
The video to the right is an overview of the system functionality of a Meler gluing system and the various components that make up a system to deliver hot or cold melt glues to product.