Micron+ combines the best qualities of Micron technology: energy & hot glue melting efficiency and ease of use, with more advanced usability, thanks to its advanced electronic platform.
The new Micron+ electronics platform provides full connectivity, enabling remote control communication and the real-time transfer of the technical data necessary to fulfil our goal of continuous product improvement.
Meler products are being modernised to adapt to Industry 4.0., digitising its production processes and using interconnected platforms to create more intelligent factories.
Thanks to the remote control, the system can be monitored and controlled in real-time, without exposing the operator to any risk of accidents.
Advanced & Seamless Connectivity
Multiple Connectivity Options
- Remote Control functionality permits you to communicate with Micron+ from any device via WiFi: smartphones, tablet…and from anywhere
- Communication Protocols for Industry: Modbus RTU, Profibus, Profinet and Ethernet-IP
- It is fully integrated with the main machine, allowing all units to be controlled from a single interface
- Online interconnection
- Provides complete information about the current and past status of the unit
- Allows operators to anticipate the equipment’s maintenance needs
- Send commands or perform maintenance remotely
- Stay up to date with the latest firmware patches with a USB port to facilitate updates, backups & datalogging
- Password protection security
Advanced usability thanks to a 7" touch-enabled control panel
The Micron+ range is fitted with an impact-resistant 7″ touchscreen that is very easy to use. Users are quickly able to programme hot melt glue programs with the simple to use interface. It is possible to create several user profiles, customise areas, monitor the hot melt glue system in real-time and obtain valuable technical reference data for equipment support.
Meler’s complete range of Micron+ units uses the same interface, making it extremely easy for users to learn how to use them, thus reducing training costs and increasing multi-skilling in the workplace.
The Meler Micron+ is a highly configurable hot melt glue system that comes with the following input/output options.
- It has 2 configurable outputs and 2 configurable inputs
- Optional: 3 configurable outputs and 3 configurable inputs
- Optional: Auto Standby to manage activity via an external signal
- 6 calendars, 6 time slots for On-Off/Standby
- Compatible with Pt100, Ni120 and NTC
- Optional Removable HMI Screen
Together with the automatic feeder, this provides added safety for the operator as they may operate the Micron+ Hot Melt Glue system from a location that is away from the melter.
- The Micron+ can be optioned with an integrated pattern controller
Reduce electrical energy consumption to an absolute minimum, as much as 60% less than our competitors!
- Sequential heating
- Uniform temperature distribution
- Melting efficiency
Use & Maintenance
- Full accessibility
- Operator safety is assured with our Cool-touch outer housing
- The tank lid is large and opens fully, making it easy to fill and clean the tank
- Low maintenance costs and long service life
Micron+ Range Dimensions
Genuine 24/7 Service & Support
Automaint Solutions are the Australian & New Zealand official partners for Meler Hot Melt Gluing Systems. Our experienced and highly trained hot melt glue service technicians are only a phone call away, day or night, should you require advice, essential spare parts or a technicians on-site assistance with your hot melt glue equipment.
If you think the Meler Micron+ might be perfect for your business, why not get in contact with one of our sales consultants. Simply fill in your details in the form below and one our hot melt glue experts will call or email you to discuss your requirements further.
Call Our Hot Melt Glue Experts
If you’d like to speak to one of our Hot Melt Glue Systems experts please call us on
+61 3 9330 2678
How Does A Meler
Gluing System Work?
This video provides an overview of the full system functionality of a Meler gluing system and highlights the parts of each Meler system, from the smallest to the largest, that make up a Meler Hot Melt system to deliver hot melt glues to various product.